alumni learning opportunity
Sign up below for more info and to get the log-in code
Have you ever thought about how the values you spent so much time developing at Oberlin intersect with your life since you have graduated? Join Rabbi Shlomo for a weekly interactive virtual class every Monday evening.
If you ever participated in Rabbi Shlomo's lunch and learn on campus, you will remember the engaging conversations an interactive style.
Topics will include:
- Hiding and Seeking: The illusive idea of happiness
- Is Tikkun Olam really a Jewish idea?
- People of the book: Why value education?
- Universal goodness and morality
- Citizens of the World: Relationships with the nation-state
- Jews and the responsibility to the environment